God is so awesome...and so are any of you that have supported me. I want to thank anyone who has made the choice to support me either through thoughts/prayers or financially. I really appreciate it. God has been so faithful and is making it clear that he wants me to go to Zambia. The support continues to pour in everyday through your responses. Thank you again. If you are choosing to support me through prayer please still send in a response so I know how to pray for you...also I like getting mail :)
Spring break was good. It went by too fast though. I had another meeting for Zambia. They are still getting all the flights lined up and trying to get the prayer calendar together. I am trying to decide if I should wait for the prayer calendar before I mail out thank you letters or simply post the calendar online. Please let me know what you think or would prefer. God has been really faithful to the team members I have gotten to hear from...some people have gotten amazing support from people they never expected. This is also true for me. I will admit that there were people that I expect support from that have not responded yet while other people I did not expect that have gone above and beyond what I could have expected. God is great at doing that...making us realize that our expectations are nothing compared to what he has planned.
If you are one of my AMAZING prayer supporters please pray for the following this week: Continued responses, people feeling lead to be a part of this journey with me, the healing of my shoulder (I don't know what I did, I guess I am getting old), and praising God for all of my supporters :)
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment